How to upload images
To upload a file or image to a wiki Paradigm Page:
- From the 'toolbox’ on the left-hand menu of any of the CFG’s wiki Paradigm Pages, click ‘Upload file’ (You will need to login in order to see this link.)
- Follow the instructions to upload a file from your computer. Permitted file types include pdf, png, jpg, jpeg, gif, doc, xls, ppt. Make note of the ‘Destination filename’.
- Go to the page where you want to upload an image. Click the ‘edit’ tab at the top.
- In the appropriate place in your editing box, insert an internal link to your image using the ‘Destination filename’ of the file you uploaded in Step 2.
- Click ‘Show preview’ at the bottom of the page and you should see your image.
- When satisfied, click 'Save page'.
For more help uploading files, contact Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org.